High School Class
High School Class
38 Hour Class (High School Students)
30 hour courses for first time applicants and 8 hour behind the wheel instruction
Students must be at least 14 yrs and 9 months old to take class. Please be prepared to bring Birth Certificate to class. Student must also be in at least the 9th grade.
NO BTW INSTRUCTION UNTIL THE STUDENT HAS ATTAINED 15 YRS OF AGE.
- All necessary paperwork is included in classroom fees.
- All students are able to receive a full refund up to 24 hours before first class starts. If class is canceled for any reason all money will be refunded.
- All of our instructors are licensed and certified. Any student trained by an unlicensed instructor will be provided a full refund.
- All students will be expected to adhere to a high standard of behavior.
- Cheating will not be tolerated. Students caught cheating will be removed from class.
- No electronic devices are allowed in class.
- Students are expected to attend all classes. Missed classes are rescheduled at the instructor's convenience.
- All students must obtain an 80% average in class and a score of 70% for the 8 hours of Behind the Wheel driving instruction in order to pass the class and get issued their Driver's Education Completion Certificate.
- 38 hour course fee will cover class and driving. (30 hour classroom and 8 hour driving.).
- Fees include one original and an additional Certificate of Successful Completion.
- There are no additional fees for the course. For example: There is no charge for the drop off or pick up of a student driver.
- All minor drivers will need Parent or Guardian consent for behind the wheel instruction. That is any one between the ages of 15 and 17.
- We will not issue any certificates until the student has met all requirements of course.
- This class will help students gain road and classroom knowledge necessary to becoming a good driver. However, this is not guaranteed.
38 HOUR CLASS - $450
ROAD TEST - $50